Information for Professionals
Information for health professionals and colleagues in general practice colleagues about the NHS Heroes Campaign in Brighton and Hove.
What is the campaign about?
The NHS Heroes campaign aims to promote awareness of alternatives to A and E, such as NHS 111, the Brighton Station Walk-In Centre, and pharmacies.
This information is promoted using this website, wallet-size fold-out cards called Z-cards, and videos.
The campaign is aimed especially at younger people, parents of young children, older people and their family, friends and carers, and visitors to Brighton.
How can practices help?
- Promote Z-cards in practice
- Show Heroes video on waiting room screens
- Promote the Heroes website on practice websites
- Text the Heroes website link to patients before periods of high demand, such as Christmas, Easter, Pride
- Promote the Heroes site on social media, using the hashtag #ChoicesMakeHeroes
Need more flyers or more information?
Please contact us at BHCCG.CCG@nhs.net if you need more information about the Heroes campaign, or would like to order more materials.
We work hard to make sure all this information on this website is correct at all times. If you spot any errors on the website, please do contact us at BHCCG.CCG@nhs.net and let us know.