Call NHS 111
Open 24hrs a day, every day of the year
111 is a round-the-clock telephone service run by our local ambulance service here in Brighton and Hove.
It's free to call from mobiles and landlines.
Call 111 when you:
- Need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
- Think you might need to go to A&E
- Don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- Need information or reassurance about what to do next
111 advisors can:
- GIve medical advice
- Put you in touch with your local out-of-hours GP service
- Refer you to a walk-in clinic
- Refer you to an emergency dentist
- Put you in touch with mental health support services
- Refer you to A&E - they can even call an ambulance